Save the date for the 2015 Sonoma County Fair, July 24 - August 9!
Interested in Performing at the Fair?
- July 24 - August 9 (Closed on Mondays)
- Gates open daily 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Carnival open daily 11 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Exhibit buildings open 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Location & Directions
- 1350 Bennet Valley Road, Santa Rosa, CA 95404
- Click here for directions & area map
- Click here for a parking map
- Click here for a fairgrounds map
- Click here for an accessibility guide
Ticket Prices & Discount Days
- General Admission $11 ages 13 & up
- Children $5 ages 7 - 12
- Ages 6 & younger FREE!
Wine Country Racing tickets go on sale June 13, 2015 at the Box Office
On June 13th at 8:30 AM, Wine Country Racing tickets go on sale at the Box Office located at 1350 Bennett Valley Road in Santa Rosa. Online Wine Country Racing ticket sales will begin Monday, June 15th.
Check back soon for more information on General Fair Admission, Concert and Show ticket sales.
Please note: There are handling fees for all tickets sold on-line. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, debit cards and cash. Sorry, we cannot accept personal checks.
- Pavilion Lot - $10
- Median Lot - $10
- Veterans Lot - $8
- Brookwood Lot - $7
- Aston Avenue Lot - $7
In order to develop an equitable parking policy, we have increased the number of parking spaces for disabled persons, and the same parking fees for each lot are charged for all spaces in that lot. Please be advised that the number of spaces for disabled persons is still limited, however, and early arrival is the best method of obtaining a more close-in space.
Parents' Rest Station
A clean, quiet place to nurse or change your baby or take a break in the shade. Open 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. in the Kids Area, just inside the Brookwood Gate
Located by the Milk Barn and Racing Grandstand just south of Sliders Gastro Pub & Sports Bar, previously known as the Showcase Cafe.
Lost & Found
Items are taken to the Info Booth at the entrance to the Racing Grandstand until 8 pm, and to the Special Events Office on the east side of Grace Pavilion after 8 pm.
Reclaim your lost child at the Parents' Rest Area in the Kids' Area until 8 pm, and to the Special Events Office on the east side of Grace Pavilion after 8 pm.
Strollers & Wheelchairs
Available for rent during the Fair inside the Brookwood Gate. A valid driver's license, state ID or military ID is required for deposit.
- Strollers $10
- Jogger Strollers $15
- Double Strollers $15
- Wagons $15
- Wheelchairs* $15 ($5 on Seniors' Day Thursdays)(250lb limit)
- Electric Scooters* $50 per day (450lb limit)
- * First Come, First Served
The following items are not allowed on the fairgrounds:
- Pets, with the exception of service dogs
- Glass bottles or metal cans/containers
- Knives with blade longer than 1.5 inches
- Guns, mace, clubs or any item determined to be a weapon by Fair security
- Alcoholic beverages (none allowed through gate; beverages are available for purchase on the grounds)
- Squirt guns or balloons (through the gate)
- Bicycles, skateboards, scooters
- Ice chests or food purchased from restaurants outside Fairgrounds
Homemade lunches or snacks and a container of water per person will be allowed.
All buildings on the grounds are wheelchair-accessible; an elevator with operator is on the north end of the racing grandstand to access upper level. Click here for an accessibility guide
For your convenience, ATM machines are located throughout the Fairgrounds, including:
- Near the Brookwood Gate
- In the Wine Country Racing Grandstand
- In Mexican Village
- Around the carnival lot
- In Grace Pavilion
Sonoma County Fair Smoking Policy
The Sonoma County Fairground is a smoke-free campus, Sonoma County ordinances 5974 and 5953. During the Fair we provide limited designated smoking areas as noted below.
- Outside the Chris Beck Arena
- Designated open patios in the Racing Grandstands
Once inside, stop by our information booths for daily schedule updates, lost & found or general assistance. Information Booths may be found:
- Inside the Brookwood Gate
- Near the main entrance to Wine Country Racing Grandstand
Thanks to Professional Event Service for sponsoring the 2015 Information Booths!
Take advantage of our affordable and convenient RV Park!
You may also check out our list of local hotels within 5 miles of the Fairgrounds!
The Santa Rosa Convention & Visitors' Bureau maintains a list of other area hotels and motels.
Please use the blue cans placed throughout the fairgrounds for your cans and bottles!