RV Park & Lodging
Relax in the Heart of the Wine Country
Conveniently located near the intersections of Hwy 101 and Hwy 12, the Sonoma County Fairgrounds RV Park is perfect for travelers seeking to enjoy California's top destinations.
Here you'll be within minutes of:
- Renowned restaurants
- Shopping & services
- Scenic coastline
- Lush Russian River region
- Lake Sonoma
- Miles of hiking and biking trails
Please click here for the Sonoma County Fairgrounds RV Park Rules & Regulations.(UPDATED 2/19)
RESERVE A SITE
Call our RV Park Host at (707) 293-8410
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check in after 1:00 PM or by 6:00 PM unless you've made prior arrangements
- Check out by 12:00 Noon
- Street Address 1500 Aston Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA 95404
- Stay Limit 28 Days
RV Park Rates
- Regular Rate Per Night (30amp) $50.00
- Regular Rate Per Night (50amp) $55.00
- Each Additional Person $5.00
- Each Additional Vehicle $5.00
- Each Additional Large Vehicle $10.00
- Dump Fee $20.00 (effective 1/1/2021)
Discount Club Rates
- Good Sam: 10% off entire stay
- Passport America: 50% off first night only
- Happy Camper: 15% off first night only, 3 night minimum
- Escapees: 15% off first night only, 3 night minimum
Discounts can not be combined. All discounts except Good Sam can only be used once in a thirty day period. Discounts will only be given upon verification of current membership. Customers must present a current membership card with expiration date to obtain the discounted rate.
Sonoma County Fairgrounds RV Park
Located behind Fairgrounds at:
1500 Aston Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Campground Host: (707) 293-8410
Looking for something else? Check out our list of local hotels within 5 miles of the Fairgrounds.
Visit Santa Rosa maintains a list of other area hotels and motels.